Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby, it's hot outside

It's 103 degrees at our house today, according to Mom. It's so hot that even Rufus doesn't want to go outside! He loves the heat. Me, not so much. So we're just hanging out this afternoon.

Mom took a nap on the couch while Rufus and I worked on our chewies. Rufus has a bad habit of trying to trick me out of my chewie - they're always better when someone else has done all the work, I guess! Anyway, I got up on the couch to keep him away and found the perfect place to wedge my chewie in so I could work on it. Right between Mom's legs! Yeah, she didn't like that too much, something about me biting important things. Sheesh.

Stay cool!

4 comments:

  1. I'm starting to warm up to the idea of October. It's too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hear you, Nick! Same thing here! Been gone for awhile! Missed keeping up on your antics! The Bear is growing and testing the waters but I'm still alpha male right after alpha mama! You can't mess with her, she's had to many corgis! Stay cool, Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nick! We've been down for awhile! Missed you!
    Just wanted to stop by and say, "Hey!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure does sound like a hot day for you. It's just best to relax and have the air conditioning on high blast. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete