Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Currently, I am not speaking to my Mom.

Yesterday, Mom took me to the place where all the girls come love on me, strangers give me treats, and then this dude in a white coat came and stabbed me in the butt! OUCH. I forgave him though, and felt well enough to come home and run in the yard with Rufus and Dad and My Very Own Boy.

Then, however, my butt really started to hurt and I was so worn out that I fell asleep while I was near my food bowls. And then Mom had to take this highly unflattering picture. Mooooom! I mean, really?

I'm not talking to you. Unless food is involved. Then maybe we can talk.

5 comments:

  1. Nicky, I think you need to lay off the food -- just saying . . .

    You may think the photo's not flattering, but us blogland people think it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I dunno, sNickerdoodle. Looks like you already ate a BUNCH! VERY unflattering photo. Moms can be very, very MEAN! I hope your behind feels better very soon. After all, you ARE the Cardi International Man of Mystery and are very, very brave and tough! You ROCK, Nicky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um yeah, the butt poke is the WORST (as I've been told by JF and Dewi). :)

    Looks like you have a full tummy there, Nick. Your G-uncle JF likes to sleep at his food bowl, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick - I think this might be payback for the passport pic. I think you got the better end of the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But Nick, you won't have to move far to eat when you wake up! Cute is cute anyway you picture!

    ReplyDelete